Redline by Dan Hauss

Sep 1, 2007
This is a really great little quick trick from Dan Hauss.

I'm generally not a gimmick kind of guy, just because I don't like to have my pockets overloaded, but I always carry lip balm with me, so this worked out great. I've adapted it to use with my Burt's Bees lip balm. The gimmick was so easy and simple to construct and the handling is even easier. This isn't really something one can repeat, but there is a nice little routine taught that has a few phases of the cap of the balm jumping around. There are also a few other variations.

The routine reminds me a bit of Recapped but it packs smaller and is, in my humble opinion, more fun to perform. It's something I can do offhand or as a simple little opener.

So if you generally carry chap-stick around with you, I'd highly recommend this as it's worth so much more than it's being sold for.

Also, for those of you who have this, here's a little tip if you want to gimmick some Burt's bees. When prepping the balm, instead of doing what he tells you, prep it as if you were doing the 100% clean preparation that he describes. It works the same way. Hope that makes sense.

Mods, as always, if I'm saying too much please edit this.

Thanks.

Thanks Ben. That was helpful. I like the effect but think I know pretty much how it is done. The fact that there is a good routine on it sounds like it might be worth buying. Also it is a good guess that there are a number of little details that I am not seeing which help add to the presentation of the effect which would make buying it worth it. Think I will get it.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results