Inverse Impulse Color Change

Mar 14, 2008
This is a really great change. The best part is that it's very easy! I almost forgot, good performance CardShark182.

Nov 20, 2007
Sydney, Australia
I believe in the PDF/Book it mentions this is based off of the Miller Change from way back but, this version is Kevins. I don't own it myself but, since you said you learned it then you probably have it, might want to double check what Kevin says about the Change.

-RA69

lol.

Yeah from memory it's based on Miller Change. What does it say in the PDF?

Sep 26, 2007
Tokyo, Japan
You have the basic handling and technique down which is good. I do suggest that you still keep working on becoming a bit more comfortable with cards in general. You definitely have the basic handling down, but to be honest, your first shuffle, spread, and re-picking up of the spread looked a bit unpracticed and a bit "choppy".

As a motto, hold cards until they become a part of your hand. I don't know how to put it, but the cards still kind of seemed like a foreign guest to your hands, which took a bit away from the "magic" happening.

Apr 27, 2008
Norway
adding to what tokyoUW said, I think it makes the trick alot more visual if you do two changes consecutively - one with a flick, and one with a wave of the hand on top of it :). Another thing is, when you are doing the flick - try not to move your wrist so much, only a slight budge will do the 'cover up'.

Good job!

GW

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results