Sleight from movie shade

Sep 1, 2007
Leicester, UK
www.youtube.com
There is an un-gimmicked version of this by the way. ;) Paul Wilson's thinking again, but the gaffed version is much easier and far better if you ask me.

Still, it's nice to have an un-gimmicked version.

ALSO Fan-2-C has immediately inspectable cards at the end, something that Zapped! does not. :)

- Sean

Thank you, fellows, and boo, hiss -- this effect goes under 2 names, Royal Flash, and Zapped. With all the self-glorification these guys gave themselves re being great card manipulators, I'm very surprised they stooped to using an effect with gimmicked cards--what else do we 'have' or know about them, maybe 'cheating':mad:?

Sep 1, 2007
Leicester, UK
www.youtube.com
Wow... magicians sure hate it when they get fooled.

Them 'cheating' is no different than us telling spectators what we do is magic when in actual fact we use sleight-of-hand or take advantage of largely unknown principles...

- Sean

Last edited by a moderator:
Sep 1, 2007
Leicester, UK
www.youtube.com
... That was awesome referencing.

I concede, curse those deceitful magicians and their bonus material... bonus lies more like! :mad:

Anyway, just so you don't get too downhearted, there is a sleight of hand method out there. As far as I know it's by Paul Wilson, I learned it at the Eastbourne Convention at his midnight session... I'm not too sure whether it's available anywhere else.

What I can say is that Fan-2-C is awesome, at the end you can truly hand the cards out immediately, and after all that's what rocks right? Being able to prove you weren't using trick cards in that trick? :D

- Sean

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results