Paul Harris

Oct 15, 2008
Tennessee
whats up guys, i justt saw the trailer true astonishment by paul harris.
It looks really good, but i def dont have the money for.
so i was wondering what else paul harris has out there?
books, dvds?

anything good i should know about?

Sep 1, 2007
whats up guys, i justt saw the trailer true astonishment by paul harris.
It looks really good, but i def dont have the money for.
so i was wondering what else paul harris has out there?
books, dvds?

anything good i should know about?

Really the only thing there is is just the possibly single greatest 3-volume compilation of magic ever conceived. And a bunch of other stuff.

Check out the Art of Astonishment. It will make all of your wildest fantasies come true, as long as your wildest fantasies are being able to do awesome magic.

Aug 31, 2007
Canada
Wow, I almost envy your ignorance, discovering PH for the first time. You are about to have your mind opened in ways you would not imagine.

Webby

Banned
Sep 21, 2008
Wow, I almost envy your ignorance, discovering PH for the first time. You are about to have your mind opened in ways you would not imagine.
I agree Glenn. Paul is definitely one of the most creative and innovative minds in magic. AOA 1, 2 & 3 should be in every magicians library!

KevinReylek

Elite Member
Sep 1, 2007
NY
www.newyorkmagicproject.com
Back in the 70s, PH took close-up magic and turned it on its head. Many feel that Paul has had a huge influence in shaping the way close-up magic is viewed today.

Some of Paul's effects are such classics, and are performed by so many people, it feels as though they must have been around since the beginning of time.

Definitely check out AOA for Paul's thoughts on Astonishment. Paul will make you change the way you think about magic.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results