Favorite Shuttle/Clink Passes

Hey,

I was wondering what some of you guys favorite Shuttle/Clink Passes. Were. As far as shuttles I normally use a standard but with a tossing varitation where a coin actually falls into the other hand. Another one of my favorites is an Eric Jones move off of La Familia which is a true finger tip shuttle pass. It really looks like your just switching hands, great. Of course when your Eric Jones its gonna look great.. hahaha I saw him in person and WOW.

Also, I love a really simple thumb palm clink pass and a variation by justin miller where the coin visibly drops into your hand.

Sharp

Sep 24, 2007
Where did you learn the miller click pass? Also, is the the thumb clip one by Aldo Colombini?

-Chicken

Justin's is (I believe) taught on his Strolling Hands Series. It is used in his cylinder and coins routine.

I am unsure of the thumb clip origin, I learned it at an IBM and they had learned it from a lecturer a while back. That name does sound familiar to the move though.

Sharp

that pass sharp is talking about, is too my favorate shuttle pass. iv never used it as a click pass as justin showed it to me at a lecture during a break. hmm.....

for a click pass i like the himber click pass

-Ty

Sep 1, 2007
Australia
I love the look of the flying shuttle, and as my coin knowledge is not that extensive, it plus the standard shuttle pass is all I use.

As far as click passes go, I've got a variation I use, based on the standard click's, but I am unsure if it's been published (I'm fairly certain it would have been) and ah... yeah.

Ty

Sep 24, 2007
As for click passes, i rarely use them. I always actually put the coins in my hand, then steal them out using the HPC. so much more coinvincing that way

-chicken

Sep 1, 2007
Florida
One really cool click pass, actually it's a two for three count, is Jay Sankey's Himber count. it's an incredible move that is really convincing (Taught on Jay Sankey's Revolutionary coin magic).

Aug 31, 2007
Australia
The Himber vanish is Himber's and Jay used that and made a count/clink-pass and if I remember correctly, its called the Himber/Sankey count.

My apologies if that was incorrect, its been ages since I watched Jay's DVD.

Jul 19, 2008
Click Passes

David Roth has a nice one where he clips the first coin between his right 2nd and 3rd finger and the coin looks like it tumbles into his left hand. The coin is now perpendicular to his hand so when he picks up the 2nd coin it hits it on the way by.
Dan Harlan places one on his palm up left hand. He takes the second one in classic palm in his right and makes it look he's dumping it into his left hand. At the same time the left hand jerks up and the coin in the left hand hits the coin on the right in mid air.
Click passes can also be done with 3 coins where one is classic palmed in the right hand.
Check out Long Gone Silver from Chris Kenner's book. He does a neat one too.
Roth does that in his book Expert Coin Magic.
David Williamson does a neat three coin click pass on his DVD Sleight of Dave.
I'm sure there's more, but that's just off the top of my head. Hope this was helpful.

Do you know what happens when you walk a mile in another man's shoes?
a) You're a mile away from him
b) You have his shoes

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results