Pen Spinning

Jan 30, 2009
kent
what simple beginner pen spinning moves should i start off with i have learned the thumb around what else should i do to start up but make sure there impressive i cannot do things that are too fiddly and whats the move where the pen spins on the back of the hand.

Aug 25, 2008
Iowa
www.youtube.com
Thumb around, Sonic(only back of the hand one I know), Charge, and finger pass. Plus all of those reversed. Pentrix UPSB

Also check out XB2 from De'vo. It has a pen spinning section in it. Though, unless you also do cards, that collection won't be a very good investment.

Jun 10, 2008
You little stalker!
Sonic
Charge
Fingerpass
Thumbaround

Those are the four fundemental moves. Master those fisrt, then you can learn:

Reverse Thumbaround
Reverse Charge
Reverse Sonic
Finger Pass Reverse
Twisted Sonic
Infinity
Extended Infinity
Double Charge
Shadow
Korean Backaround

It will take some time. With penspinning, every single move is a knack. You just have to keep doing it until you understand how the pen is suppose to move and how you should move your fingers. Don't worry though, it may seem hard at first, but in the long run, penspinning is alot easier than card flourishing or magic.

Try this youtube channel, he has great tutorials: http://www.youtube.com/user/akujinnoeso

May 3, 2008
Hong Kong
CHarge thats the name of the one I was thinking about
and
Sonic aint that hard
it was the only one I went to learn lol.
I only knew the thumb around and was like "what the hell" and went and learnt the sonic.
ah well i find pen spinning almost even more unecessary as flourishing. just looks awesome. can piss off teachers really well in tests. great stuff.

*spin spin*
"stop spinning your pen"
*spin spin*
"I SAID STOP IT"
"what.... im thinking......"
hah
fun
did that once.

got ownt...

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results