Covered Backslip Force

Nov 24, 2007
Hermosillo Sonora
im guessing you are new to magic =P
so a "force" is when you make a spectator believe that they have chosen a card freely from the deck but in reality they picked the card you wanted them to.
there´s a lot of ways to force a card, and the covered backslip force is another one.

May 3, 2008
Um I don't see why you would think I'm new to magic but I'm not at all. I was just in the mood for a good force and I wanted to make sure I didn't know this before purchasing. I know two types of riffle forces: one where the card is controlled from the top to where they said stop and one where the spectator says stop however the performer lifts at a different point. Is the Covered Backslip Force either of these?

May 2, 2008
Pennsylvania
I know two types of riffle forces: one where the card is controlled from the top to where they said stop and one where the spectator says stop however the performer lifts at a different point. Is the Covered Backslip Force either of these?

The force is a little similar to the second thing you mentioned, but much better and will be way more convincing. Add me on AIM/Windows live for more info.

-Sanj

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results