You Need More Mods

Sep 1, 2007
thats true although there are not enough members yet to have to many mods
we need more mods when things get rowdy​

Aug 31, 2007
England
I don't think they do

They should just stick to the creators, in a few days the forums will calm down a bit and there wont be new topics every 5 seconds, and it will be fine :)

Sep 1, 2007
Unholygodn has a point. If we weren't making useless threads and we were using our intelectually intriquit minds we might be more prodcutive therefor the lack of mods will not be a problem:D I still believe the are going to choose two or three mods to help around with the forum.

Aug 31, 2007
England
Unholygodn has a point. If we weren't making useless threads and we were using our intelectually intriquit minds we might be more prodcutive therefor the lack of mods will not be a problem:D I still believe the are going to choose two or three mods to help around with the forum.

If they do i vote for Vinnie C and Erik

Sep 1, 2007
I wonder who will be a mod, if they do pick a mod. Hopefully me! Actually, scratch that, I'm not mature enough. (hehehe! Fart joke!)

Aug 31, 2007
If they do pick new mods, it will never be someone who askes to be one. Mods need to be able to choose whether to lock topics, and be on the forums at long periods of time. However, I think that the Forum rules need to have more, because I can see lots of things going wrong with these rules right now.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results