whenyouwishmagic.com (A Magic Shop)

Feb 28, 2009
Hello. I wanted to post this to warn fellow magicians that if you buy something from www.whenyouwishmagic.com you will not get the package, nor when you email them or phone them will they resolve the issue. Really bad customer service. When you wish for some magic and purchase it and then don't get it, that really sucks.

The best places to buy magic for exceptional customer service and prices, is www.penguinmagic.com, www.mjmmagic.com, and www.theory11.com.

Ashtar out.

Feb 1, 2009
Manchester, UK.
I think it's a bit rude to tell us not to order from them, they seem legit so have you really tried ringing them and discussing the issue? I'm sure they will do all they can to resolve it.

Feb 6, 2009
Just because something seems legit doesn't mean it is, thats the whole point of a scam, it makes you want to part with your money. Luke Jermay seems legit yet I know for a fact he has ripped off several people who sent him money and he did not send the goods. Have a bit more faith in your fellow magi's imput.

Feb 1, 2009
Manchester, UK.
Just because something seems legit doesn't mean it is, thats the whole point of a scam, it makes you want to part with your money. Luke Jermay seems legit yet I know for a fact he has ripped off several people who sent him money and he did not send the goods. Have a bit more faith in your fellow magi's imput.

I'm not saying "Oh it's legit so you should trust it", I'm asking if he has really put the effort into contacting them and resolving the issue, this could damage the companies sales and reputation.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results