Prophet Has a Good Gimmick?

Ok i was thinking about buying prophet but i only have one concern. Hopefully this doesnt expose and i dont think it will but after you make the gimmick if later on you want to use the hundreds to actually pruchase something are you able to spend the hundred? Or do you mess it up and cant use it anymore? Please im not trying to expose or find out how to do it without paying. I just want to be able to buy this and use 100 dollar bills and if i need them later be able to spend them.

Money doesn't grow on trees!

Hey Gambit!
I completely understand the concern you have with Prophet, but it is completely safe to use hundred dollar bills if you want. YES, you can spend them later on... but when you realize the reactions that this effect gets you probably won't want to. It is definitely one of those tricks that I ALWAYS ALWAYS ALWAYS have on me. I know that is a cliche sort of thing for a magician to say, but REALLY!! Though there are terrific suggestions in the DVD for '"other" kinds of transformations (2s to 1s; blank paper to money; foreign currency;etc.), as well as a lesson on the history of the effect this is based upon, what he really sold me on was the $500 version on the trick. The most obvious reason--- when someone watches you change the value of money, don't they always want you to change it to the biggest alternate amount possible? OF COURSE!!

i love prophet, and i love extreme burn. they are basically the same, but they both compliment each other. i like the extreme burn change a little better, but i like the prophet set up better.
it enhances the trick if u set up the effect like prophet but add in what extreme burn has.
but yes, you can re use the bills and spend the money and everything.
its a fantastic trick for me. because being in college its always nice to know if i am in a jam, i can take out my prophet and spend it

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results