Shadow Masters Update

Aug 31, 2007
interwebz
Hey guys,
i thought that i would let you all know...there has been a news update on Ellusionist's upcoming Shadow Masters...

Shadow Masters KING
---------------------------

Here's another taste for you. The court cards are stellar.

Because the cards are so special, and so much time and effort was put into the design, they will only be available via special promotion at Holiday time, beginning the day after Thanksgiving.

The utmost care is being taken by USPC in the preparation and production of the Shadows. Our Ellusionist UV500 finish and a thick, luxury grade stock will be the basis of the quailty you can expect.

Those that manage to get their hands on a deck or two (or three) this year will be guaranteed to have a one-of-a-kind set of paying cards in their possession.
(CLICK LINK FOR PIC! http://www.elusionist.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=2368&d=1192484403)

So for all of you who thought that you could just pick up a couple of decks to see how they are, you're wrong.......it looks like the return of the BLack Ghost!

The Dark Angel

forum moderator / t11
Sep 1, 2007
Denver, Colorado
Those look terrible.
It looks like they just edited all of the colors on Photoshop or paint.
And even if they don't look edited, then they are rather ugly, IMO.

Aug 31, 2007
interwebz
Just another marketing plow of a pointless deck. All they do is run limited quantities and call it "rare". BS!

I'm going to have a 75 deck run of el-cheapo decks and sell them on ebay for quadruple what Jerry's go for...mark my words! LOL!

-Steve

what we should do is slightly modify the jerry's design, so we are not infringing copyrights...then have 75 chep decks run off then sell them!!!!
deal or no deal?
;)

Yeah, I was sure that we were going to be able to buy this deck. The whole 'promotion' thing never even crossed my mind. Hugely disappointing for me.

If they were for sale, I'd probably pick up a case or two. I'm just not into this whole spend-hundreds-of-dollars-for-a-deck thing that E loves so very very much. I'm quite disappointed.

Ans for those without an E account:
http://img142.imageshack.us/img142/3817/shadowmasterskingspadesxz1.jpg

Sep 2, 2007
Because the cards are so special, and so much time and effort was put into the design, they will only be available via special promotion at Holiday time, beginning the day after Thanksgiving.

That was so (ughhhrthgisa ). that makes no sence at all.I spent an hour typing the rest of this comment but since I worked so har I wont let you see it=p

Sep 1, 2007
Including the fronts and the backs, they look like the Magic Makers cards, just smokier. And the Magic Makers card have white borders.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results