Cool Desktop Background

Likenthrope

Banned
Jan 31, 2009
I designed a cool desktop background. If you'd like to download it here is the link...
http://i486.photobucket.com/albums/rr221/webtech_01/JerrysRed.jpg

It is a screen capture of one of the Buck twins in the midst of the Pandora flourish from the Trilogy DVD! I added some effects and brought out the Jerry's Nugget card displayed in red while the rest of the pic is black and white and highly contrasted which gives it an almost 3D effect. The pic is slightly off to the right to make room for any icons you may have on your desktop. Hope y'all like it! The pic size is 1440x900. Let me know if anyone wants a resize to fit your screen res!

Mar 12, 2008
I designed a cool desktop background. If you'd like to download it here is the link...
http://i486.photobucket.com/albums/rr221/webtech_01/JerrysRed.jpg

It is a screen capture of one of the Buck twins in the midst of the Pandora flourish from the Trilogy DVD! I added some effects and brought out the Jerry's Nugget card displayed in red while the rest of the pic is black and white and highly contrasted which gives it an almost 3D effect. The pic is slightly off to the right to make room for any icons you may have on your desktop. Hope y'all like it! The pic size is 1440x900. Let me know if anyone wants a resize to fit your screen res!
Thats really nice!
Thing is, the image iv low quality, so it looks pixalated when i put it as my wallpaper.

Would you mind uploading a high quality version?

Jun 7, 2008
DC area
www.youtube.com
You did a very nice job on the photo :) One small tiny little detail though is that some of the cards that aren't colored are a little blurry which doesn't look to great. But don't focus to much on that. it is still a great photo and you should keep on doing more with it.

-Jack Webster

Sep 1, 2007
2 things wrong with this image.

1. You spelled believe wrong! (doh!)
2. This is not a Mark Twain quote...
This was said by poet and author Edgar Allan Poe in Graham's Magazine in 1845. (double Doh!)

This guy came with his guns out and loaded :p

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results