Red & Violet Wynn's - Real?

Sep 1, 2007
Hey everyone, Just received a shipment of a brick of Wynn's off of Ebay. 6 of each color. I'm always skeptic when I buy off Ebay and I want to know what you guys know about what REAL Wynn's include and how you can tell they are, in fact, authentic. Here's some pictures.

(They fan and spread decent, not great. Is that usual for Wynn's?)

Just to show different parts of the cards:
0820091400.jpg

Angles:
0820091403.jpg

Top view:
downsized_0820091403a.jpg

Any suspicious features???

Thanks everyone, I'm new at collecting, and just want the real thing.

Sep 1, 2007
Uh crap.. I thought i re-sized them and now I can't see the edit button??

I'm very sorry!

Sep 2, 2007
these are real. these are 'tech art wynns' and are the exact same as Brown wynns (other than colour)

lkl

Jul 29, 2008
i don't see nothing wrong with them. and yes they don't fan well at all.
however i thought the jumbo index only came for the brown wynns, but i could be completely wrong.

Nov 20, 2007
Sydney, Australia
Purely from hearsay, Tech Art Red and Violet Wynns are meant to feel the same as Brown ones, and different to normal Red and Violets. But you can make up your own mind from that one. Some people think that's the case anyway.

Sep 1, 2007
Purely from hearsay, Tech Art Red and Violet Wynns are meant to feel the same as Brown ones, and different to normal Red and Violets. But you can make up your own mind from that one. Some people think that's the case anyway.

Alright thank you sir.

Nov 30, 2007

Oh, my mistake. I didn't know there were different versions of Red and Violet Wynns.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results