Best learning tool?

Jan 4, 2010
I'm new to cardistry and to tell the truth I enjoy it more than just regular card magic. I can do VERY basic flourishes but I don't really have a basis in cardistry. I'm looking for the best DVD or book that will give me a strong basis in the art and will kind of bridge me over to harder flourishes and more advanced cardistry.

Can someone help?

Sep 27, 2009
As I am not a member of the rather sycophantic following that Andrei Jikh has recently gathered, I am going to recommend a DVD that is actually worth watching and will teach you real Cardistry and Flourishing: Trilogy Disc 2. Disc 2 teaches 10 flourishes ranging from easy to epic. The system is better, but the teaching might be hard to follow for a beginner.

Oct 16, 2009
Xtreme Beginnerz .. im not a XCMER but the DVD is very well rounded dvd that scope alot of beginner concept .. arm spread fans one handed cuts etc.. two handed cuts can be learned for free in alot of youtube tutorials but.. not arm spread, perching and other fans, deck twirl etc.. i know Genesis also have this concept, but XB is easier tool for beginners

Apr 1, 2009
California
This has nothing to do with being a follower of any certain person... I actually was pretty unfamiliar with Jikh. But Genesis is much much better for the beginner than The Trilogy. I own both and XB and prefer this. I've had so much trouble getting started in cardistry, Genesis is the only thing to give me the jump start I needed. The teaching is so much easier to follow than either of the two previous mentioned sources. trust me. And unlike the other two, you aren't given routines. you are given moves and ideas of how to apply them. It sort of enforces creativity.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results