Ideas on what this deck is?

Here is a video with the cards in question, I have never seen them before and they look great. Any ideas what they are? (I have already asked the poster and unfortunately he doesn't know what they are).

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_pzkMqoj2UU&playnext_from=TL&videos=8RbrhmxDzKc

You can see a decent close up on the cards throught the video, base on the flourishes and moves performed it looks like they are thin stock with a UV500 finish but thats just my guess. Any ideas?

May 2, 2010
New York, New York
Here is a video with the cards in question, I have never seen them before and they look great. Any ideas what they are? (I have already asked the poster and unfortunately he doesn't know what they are).

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_pzkMqoj2UU&playnext_from=TL&videos=8RbrhmxDzKc

You can see a decent close up on the cards throught the video, base on the flourishes and moves performed it looks like they are thin stock with a UV500 finish but thats just my guess. Any ideas?

im stumped on this one. I love the Dragon back design. Very sweet. This could be probably a custom deck. People who have the means to always have their own decks printed up.

Everyday I find decks that I didnt know they existed because they are custom, printed outside the USA, years ago, and/or all 3.

The Aces of spades card should have somthing on it. Some sort of writting the brand name or the company who printed them.

If you find out let me know, I want a deck.

Mike

im stumped on this one. I love the Dragon back design. Very sweet. This could be probably a custom deck. People who have the means to always have their own decks printed up.

Everyday I find decks that I didnt know they existed because they are custom, printed outside the USA, years ago, and/or all 3.

The Aces of spades card should have somthing on it. Some sort of writting the brand name or the company who printed them.

If you find out let me know, I want a deck.

Mike

For sure, I want to get myself a deck as well. The poster said that he had just picked up the deck somewhere and didn't really pay much attention to where he got them or what they were called, but the Ace of Spades is definately a smart place to look. I'll give him a shout and see if he can't check what it says.

Sep 1, 2007
nebelfuchs.com
I love the Dragon back design. Very sweet. This could be probably a custom deck. People who have the means to always have their own decks printed up.
You're correct. It's indeed a custom printed deck.

However, there was an original Dragon deck (of which we only had a rather old picture and no other info to go with it).
After researching its sources failed, we decided to put some work into retracing/redrawing/cleaning the back design and to have them custom printed.

We omitted this fact because we hoped some people might get interested and do some research on their own. No additional information was gained this way though.

About the videos: No boxes or aces were shown in the videos showcasing these decks because that would obviously point to the USPC and would've ruined our plan to get any further info.

That's the whole story.

Jun 10, 2010
Yeah, the AOS is a great place to find out what kind of deck it is. If he flashed the Ace of Spades, just pause, take a screen pic, open image editing program, blow it up, de-pixelate. Since he clearly didn't, I'm stumped.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results