specific smoke question

Taifighter

Elite Member
Aug 13, 2010
Sorry if this borders on exposure at all, but I have an idea that I'd like to use Smoke for in a show I'm putting together. This idea though, ideally involves activating the smoke without the use of my hands. I haven't bought it yet, so I'm wondering if that would be easily possible to do or if it would require some inventive thinking on my part. Thanks!

-jt

Taifighter

Elite Member
Aug 13, 2010
My original idea was to have it like this: I would be seated facing the audience. There would be two audience members seated on stage next to me to my left and right. Ideally, my lower body would be visible, but I could have a table and table cloth covering it so only my upper body could be seen. Our hands would be linked, and without unlinking them, my back would stiffen up and the smoke would come out of my mouth. This would be part of a seance-esque routine.

-jt

You'll need to add something to it in order to achieve that result. For instance, have a candle in the center of the table with an ashtray nearby. Write down the name of the ghost you're attempting to reach, fold the paper up and burn it in attempt to call it to the seance. As everyone joins hands, you can then produce the cloud from your mouth. You don't need a flame or anything to produce the cloud, but you do need to do something extra, and I feel this would motivate the move as well as add to the atmosphere you're trying to create. Hope this helps.

RS.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results