Questions regarding "Twitch"

May 16, 2011
Hello, I am just wondering if anyone has tried out twitch. It looks very appealing but looks can be deceiving. What say you?

Feb 9, 2011
Years ago, I've been exploring single hand card manipulations and somehow came across to something that looks like Twitch. I don't have Twitch but if my method was just somehow similar with Eric's, then you can read on.
As with other single card moves, there is always some difficult part in getting the secret move(s) correctly. For example, when I was learning Clipshift, at first I wasn't able to get the cards to square up perfectly. I think it's just the same here in Twitch (I mean, the one I experimented with years ago). Also, angles could not always be so perfect. You might have tried Snap change and find that it doesn't always work quite well in a big crowd.
Twitch really looks good and I think if you really get into it, you'll get it down soon (if you purchased it).

Well, that's just what I think. There might be other members to reply to this post of yours who might give you better answers than mine. :)

May 16, 2011
thank you

Years ago, I've been exploring single hand card manipulations and somehow came across to something that looks like Twitch. I don't have Twitch but if my method was just somehow similar with Eric's, then you can read on.
As with other single card moves, there is always some difficult part in getting the secret move(s) correctly. For example, when I was learning Clipshift, at first I wasn't able to get the cards to square up perfectly. I think it's just the same here in Twitch (I mean, the one I experimented with years ago). Also, angles could not always be so perfect. You might have tried Snap change and find that it doesn't always work quite well in a big crowd.
Twitch really looks good and I think if you really get into it, you'll get it down soon (if you purchased it).

Well, that's just what I think. There might be other members to reply to this post of yours who might give you better answers than mine. :)

Thanks. The first thing I thought of was angles. I appreciate your comments

May 26, 2011
Twitch is a good casual trick. You'll likely never use unless you have your angle with spectators mostly head on. Very sensitive to spectators to side of your grip. There just simply are better color changes out there, IMO. Flicking cards just aren't soft enough and to me always ruin the moment for my spectators. Calm, smooth and subtle changes get far better reactions.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results