Coin dvd

Aug 5, 2011
Hi people!
Ok, so i got Bobo`s, Metal, Mirage et Trois and Audio from Eric Jones i also got 3Fry from T11 ;). You might think i got all the tricks i`ll every need (heh..), ut i only practis the tricks i realy like and not all the tricks from all the dvds. Now, i was thinking of getting David roth Ulitimate Coin Magic dvd vol. 1-4. Do any of you have that collection? Would i be better off with another dvd set? My skill lvl is amateur..

Thanks.
Erik

Aug 5, 2011
48 read, doesnt any one have the Roth`s dvds or maby you dont kow what to wright? I hope this post dont die out with out responce tho..

Aug 5, 2011
Thanks for reply!
Yeah i know.. But i have some left over money and would like to buy some coin material :).

Apr 2, 2011
Chicago, IL
I like Expert Coin Magic Made Easy by David Roth. It has material for beginners as well as for intermediate and advanced coin workers.

Also check out An Extension of Me by Eric Jones. It has alot of his original material for coins, as well as for cards and even a sponge ball routine. If you like Mirage et Trois you will like An Extension of Me.

Aug 5, 2011
Hi Tool, thanks for reply.
Yeah i thought of Eric Jones`s An Expension Of Me, tho its alot of card tricks there to ;). I think i got with Roth`s dvds first. His a living legend! Only seen his work on youtube heh..

Me again.

Aug 5, 2011
I`ve orderd a Roth dvd. Now its too late for a advice :). Thanks for repys Viper and Tool.

Erik out! (poof)

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results