Joe Porper Clip with Bee Stingers

Apr 2, 2011
The moment I had a regular size Joe Porper Clip, I never bought another bicycle deck of cards even up to now. That's the good news. Now the bad news :( I tried using it in my Bee Stingers and it damaged the box so much. Why is that when I use it with Bicycle it doesn't damage the box much? What should I do? Should I get the Joe Porper Clip size for Ellusionist decks which is bigger? Thanks!

Apr 2, 2011
Chicago, IL
First thing that comes to mind is asking how many cards you included in the Bee box. I notice that I need to fidget with with the number of cards I have in my box. For a brand new deck, 56 cards (52 + 2 jokers + 2 add cards) usually works. But after while I have to lose the add cards, then the jokers to get the cards in. For Bees, I would say take a few cards out and try again. Maybe use 52 cards to start and ramp up if you want a bit tighter fit.

Hope this helps.

Lyle Borders

Elite Member
Aug 5, 2008
Seattle, WA
www.theory11.com
I have learned for myself that it is usually a good idea to take out the ad cards from your deck before putting it into a clip. If you pack that clip one card too full, you can have a problem. With 52 + 2 jokers, it is tight for most every deck I have used, but never too tight to get out or so tight it damages the box.

Hope that helps.

L

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results