Only 2wo // Visual Copper Silver

Sep 1, 2007
Porthcawl, Wales.
Hey all,

I've been working on a Copper Silver Transpo. When I started work on this, I gave myself some strict criteria. Only 2 coins, no gimmicks, no duplicates, 100% impromptu and I wanted it to be super visual. This was the criteria because I wanted to be as absolutely practical as it gets because I work a lot and I wanted something to put in my arsenal that I could do at a moments notice with absolute ease. Before you see the video, the video burns the hands big time but in real life, this thing is immaculate to the specs. Check out the video here:

Only 2wo // Lloyd Barnes

[video=youtube;WRqAnxO1IQY]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WRqAnxO1IQY&hd=1[/video]

I'd love to here some feedback and constructive criticism from you all on this.

Obviously, no exposure please. If you have any question that you think may lead to exposure then please just ask me by PM.

Happy holidays everyone :)

Lloyd

Last edited by a moderator:
Dec 11, 2011
really awesome, magicians have an idea of what happening but normal people don't have an idea of wath happenings, this something that I realy going to use:)

Sep 1, 2007
Porthcawl, Wales.
really awesome, magicians have an idea of what happening but normal people don't have an idea of wath happenings, this something that I realy going to use:)
Thanks buddy, I'll be filming a full explanation video soon :) So you can learn how to do it properly.

It really throws people that there's only 2 coins. Thanks for the interest man.

Lloyd

Jun 14, 2012
I'll second the motion and would very much like to see it on the Wire.
Can it be done with slightly larger coins? Say an American half dollar and an English copper Penny?

Dec 29, 2011
To be honest I can't really figure it myself, not fully anyway. Looks great!

Edit: Ah, got it, after about 4 watches though, brilliant.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results