Color Change?

venom546

Elite Member
Mar 11, 2013
Hello theory 11.....again. This is me with my idea of a color change or a trick with a simple move. This thread has a youtube video that is not proffessional in any way. I was originally recording myself doing other tricks then did the new color change I learned and thought it looked pretty good. I do flash in it but I don't really care. I just need help evolving this trick to be used for other things.

liquidsn

Tony Chang / Creator, Be Kind Change, DVR, The Uni
Elite Member
Sep 1, 2007
Hello theory 11.....again. This is me with my idea of a color change or a trick with a simple move. This thread has a youtube video that is not proffessional in any way. I was originally recording myself doing other tricks then did the new color change I learned and thought it looked pretty good. I do flash in it but I don't really care. I just need help evolving this trick to be used for other things.

for starters, start caring about your magic.

yyyyyyy

Elite Member
Apr 7, 2012
for starters, start caring about your magic.

My exact thoughts. How can you expect spectators to believe your magic if you don't believe in it yourself? A complete lack of confidence is almost just as disabling as being overly confident. Don't show magic that you know is flawed, get it to the best that you can before you perform it. You're putting your name on your work; you want it to represent you well.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results