Does Alchemist also work with a ring?

Jun 21, 2013
Hey you great magicians out there!
I wondered if it is possible to do the Alchemist trick with a ring. I havent bought Alchemist yet and it would be nice to know that!!!
Have a nice day
Tastro

Dec 29, 2011
By alchemist do you mean alchemy by Ben Seidman? If yes then yes, you can turn a coin into a ring quite easily, to go the other way though, or to just vanish the ring, I'd say no, if it was maybe the flattest ring you can get then maybe, probably not.
To change into a ring, yes, to vanish a ring, don't buy it, unless you plan to use it for its intended purpose.

Mar 13, 2013
Look man to be honest will alchemy taught here is not real magic if you will use it out on the street for example is not ideal but otherwise if you want to buy to fool your family and your friends will face

WitchDocIsIn

Elite Member
Sep 13, 2008
Look man to be honest will alchemy taught here is not real magic if you will use it out on the street for example is not ideal but otherwise if you want to buy to fool your family and your friends will face

"Not real magic"? What are you expecting? To actually turn a coin into a strawberry?

It's solid material. Just because you have to keep in mind angles and such doesn't make it any less viable. All tricks have restrictions that you must keep in mind. This is just one way to do it.

Aug 31, 2007

The only real magic... can be found in your heart.

Alchemy is extremely practical, you just have to watch out for your performance surroundings. I've seen Ben perform alchemy for a group of people, and it's killer.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results