help please!

Jul 6, 2013
i started magic a few years ago when i was younger but then gave it up because my hands were to small. i have gone back in to magic but still, my hands are not big enough to manipulate the cards. i really want to learn how to do the pass so i was wondering if anyone knew how to do it with small hands or any kind of shuffling or fake cuts

Thanks,
Dylan

Last edited by a moderator:
Jul 27, 2013
yea tbh everyone at one point thinks their hands are too small, but if u continiously attempt to do it your hands eventually get used to maneuvaring in what once was an awkward manner and you will be able to do it. Just stick too it! :)

Vinnie C.

cardistry moderator / t11
Aug 31, 2007
Los Angeles, CA
Your hands are always going to feel too small at first. Unless you're younger than 9 or 10 years old, in which case you have legitimately very small hands, you should be able to do nearly any move with practice.

The issue isn't the size of your hands, it's their flexibility. While your hands ARE big enough, they are definitely not flexible enough. That's where the practice comes in. With dedicated training you will find, in time, that moves you thought near-impossible are effortless.

I've been doing the pass for almost a decade. When I first learned it I had no idea how the hell I would ever use it convincingly. Now I find it not only easy to do, but easy to do silently and in a fraction of a second.

There's no secret, only practice. Once you've learned a good technique for it, work on it.

Feel free to post up or PM me if you have any other questions or need help.

Best,
Vince

Dec 24, 2014
I've had the dvd for a couple weeks now, and I'll tell you this: the trailer doesn't even show a fraction of the awesome flourishes on fancy outbreak. The selection ranges from one card twirls, to fast and complex 2 handed cuts. The silent explanations fork for most moves, but sometimes leave a little to be desired. I would recommend outbreak to intermediate to advanced cardists.

We provide guarantee to pass 640-875 - transcender with online exam training C4090-456 - braindumps - dump and Nova Southeastern University you can also get coloradotech.edu along with pba for your guaranteed success.

Last edited by a moderator:
Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results