Are the Smoke & Mirrors deck worth it?

Sep 2, 2013
First of all, I'm truly sorry that I'm posting this again. But I just feel that "Cardistry/Flourishing" is a better place to put it because cardists are the people I want answers from.

I've been thinking about getting the Denim, Rouge, and Eco for a while now. Only problem I have with it is... well the price is ridiculous. $15 for a deck of cards is just, wow. But I've heard so much about them and I think they look very nice. This design is pretty much MY design. But the handling is what I'm looking for. I'm not looking for a deck that'll improve my skills in flourishing. I just want to find a deck that feels good in my hands. And there are SO many people praising it. So please tell me, is it worth $31 to buy all three (Not gonna buy them separately, cheaper to get them altogether since I'll eventually get them all. Plus, they might be out of stock by then) for XCM or flourishes in general? I'm probably not going to use them for magic.

Oct 29, 2013
i believe Smoke and Mirrors is a deck built for flourishing. The only reason people are praising it is obviously because it IS great. The cards are thin and flexible. If you really want to buy it, then buy it ! Before $31 for three decks becomes $100 for three. Make wise decisions that won't make you regret at the end of the day :)

Sep 1, 2007
You pay for design , quantity and hype. If you can afford those 3 things then buy it.
If you need cards for flourishing or practicing ...you can get any other deck for 3$ and you will have the same result.
In the end it is the personal taste ;)

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results