Best Levitation Device? Help!

Feb 18, 2014
Hey guys! So I recently got into loops, they came in about 3 days ago and I have been performing the haunted deck, cradle, summons, ( Last two are effects from JM) and others. The reactions are phenomenal, so I want to take my levitation and such tricks to the next level. What would you recommend? Spider Pen Pro? Tarantula? Or invisible by damien savina. Any others? Thanks!

Jul 30, 2013
Hey guys! So I recently got into loops, they came in about 3 days ago and I have been performing the haunted deck, cradle, summons, ( Last two are effects from JM) and others. The reactions are phenomenal, so I want to take my levitation and such tricks to the next level. What would you recommend? Spider Pen Pro? Tarantula? Or invisible by damien savina. Any others? Thanks!

Defiantly I prefer tarantula. Spider pen is ok, but theres a bigger set up and you can't have things just come to you, but with the tarantula you can just hover over an object and it will float up. That being said I haven't used Invisible by Savina.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results