How to use your spins for the holiday contest

Apr 20, 2014
Okay, i found it now but it says i have no spins? maybe Ill just wait awhile to let my order process, cause i dont think my elite points have been added yet either.

Lyle Borders

Elite Member
Aug 5, 2008
Seattle, WA
www.theory11.com
Hey guys!

Every time you earn spins (a daily Free Spin, a purchase) you will be emailed with a UNIQUE link to spin those points. For example, if I get a Free Spin today, and I make two different purchases, I will be sent three separate emails, each with a unique link. One will give me 1 Spin for my free spin. The next will give me all the spins from one order. The last will give me the spins from the other order. You need to click on each link we send in order to use all of your spins.

I hope this helps. Have a great week!

// L

Jul 1, 2014
Hey guys!

Every time you earn spins (a daily Free Spin, a purchase) you will be emailed with a UNIQUE link to spin those points. For example, if I get a Free Spin today, and I make two different purchases, I will be sent three separate emails, each with a unique link. One will give me 1 Spin for my free spin. The next will give me all the spins from one order. The last will give me the spins from the other order. You need to click on each link we send in order to use all of your spins.

// L

But I got a free spin and received 100 EP but no point has been addded yet. What about that

Lyle Borders

Elite Member
Aug 5, 2008
Seattle, WA
www.theory11.com
But I got a free spin and received 100 EP but no point has been addded yet. What about that

A couple things could have happened here, depending on what email address you used:

1. If your email address was already registered BEFORE you won those points, they will be deposited to your account within 24 hours.

2. If you registered your email address AFTER winning those points, they will deposit within 48 hours of you completing your account.

// L

Last edited by a moderator:
Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results