Interested in Being a Moderator?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lyle Borders

Elite Member
Aug 5, 2008
Seattle, WA
www.theory11.com
***UPDATE*** - Applications are now closed. We have chosen new moderators and they will be hearing from us soon.

Hey everyone!

We are looking to promote a small number of users to Moderator status to help us as we continue to grow. Our moderator team has several purposes. First and foremost, our moderators are here to help promote forum activity. They are active helpful people who are always chiming in with answers to questions, helpful suggestions, and upbeat and positive new topics. Second, they are here to help take care of problems. From deleting spam and removing exposure posts to keeping the peace and enforcing forum rules, the Moderators are given a high level of trust and responsibility in the forums.

The Moderator application is open to any active forum member over 14 years of age. This is a voluntary position - there is no payment for this position and you are not considered a member of theory11's staff. There are perks, but there is no specific promised payment involved. Moderator status can be removed by theory11 at any time for any reason.

As a Moderator you may be privileged to some confidential information. You will be expected to keep this information confidential. We would expect you to be online and in the forums frequently throughout the week. Professional conduct is a must.

If you feel that you have what it takes, apply here - http://t11.tv/1DBdPbn

If you have any questions, let me know here, or you can contact us in Support.

Thanks!

// L

Last edited:
Dec 5, 2014
I noticed a problem. Age range and membership length do not allow for the lowest choices (14-19 years and under 1 year membership). If this is fixed I will try to resubmit.
Yes I found that too. I changed my actual age and then put in a note saying my real age.

Jan 28, 2015
I had no issues with the age, however, I had to select the 1-2 year option in order to get it to submit my application, otherwise it kept saying that my choice of less than 1 year was an invalid option.

KZ°

Lyle Borders

Elite Member
Aug 5, 2008
Seattle, WA
www.theory11.com
Odd, try again now. The form seems to make the first option invalid. You should have those options enabled now. If you already applied, don't worry about applying again, we will see your notes in the application.

Thanks!

// L

Status
Not open for further replies.
Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results