Wilson's Revolution

KWESST

Elite Member
Aug 2, 2015
This is a great piece and I love it a lot. However, in the tutorial video, 65 minutes in Greg begins to some aerial top shots with the deck. One of these happened to be one I've been looking for for a while, but was also the only one he didn't know the name of. He said it was thought up by "Gerald Costky" or a name that sounded similar to that. Any help leading me to learn this move is EXTREMELY appreciated! Thanks in advance for your help.

Cheers,

Kyle Wessel

Apr 26, 2013
Greg lectured at our shop this past Saturday and performed the trick. Several people in attendance already had the gimmick. They generally say it hurts a little in the beginning until your finger gets used to it before they all loved the item. I'm hoping to have more in stock soon .

Howard

Last edited by a moderator:
Dec 5, 2014
It does hurt a little at first while practicing, but it shouldn't be overly painful. He jokes about "bleeding" in the video, but if there's blood then I think you're doing something WRONG. It's one of my favorite things to play with...it does seem like showing off a little bit...especially if you get a good spin and just leave it going for 15 seconds or more, but it definitely can draw people in, which is typically what I use it for.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results