Theory11 Card Clip?

Mar 2, 2016
United States
Theory11 produces amazing decks of cards time and time again. It's only fitting that beautiful looking decks (like Citizens and Contrabands for example) be protected by a Theory11 clip. I personally believe a Theory11 card clip would work really well for both their business, and for marketing purposes (For people who don't know Theory11, the logo may intrigue them to search it on Google) as well as giving those of us who don't yet have a clip (myself included) a great option other than Dan and Dave and other producers.

Does anyone agree? For anyone who works for Theory11, will this ever be a possibility?

Cheers!

Lyle Borders

Elite Member
Aug 5, 2008
Seattle, WA
www.theory11.com
Definitely something we have looked into in the past and we continue to explore now. If we ever release a card clip, it will be something that meets our standards of quality. We aren't going to release a cheap card clip just to have our name on it.

// L

Reactions: timsilva

timsilva

Elite Member
Nov 18, 2007
California
timsilva.com
I would love to see what the team would come up with. While it's an obvious product with guaranteed sales (myself included ;)), it's good to know that it won't just be a stand Porper with a t11 logo on it.

Jun 12, 2016
Arizona
Definitely something we have looked into in the past and we continue to explore now. If we ever release a card clip, it will be something that meets our standards of quality. We aren't going to release a cheap card clip just to have our name on it.

// L

This is why we love you guys; only the highest quality.

Reactions: Lyle Borders
Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results