Expose needs a refresh ?!

Khaleel Olaiky

Elite Member
Aug 31, 2013
I love watching Expose every week (I hate Fridays for personal reasons but expose makes my Friday better every week )

I love the news, the giveaways everything about it, it's the best youtube show about this community (comparing it the other shows) BUT, I think it's time to refresh it a little bit

You know, sometimes change is nice, I have some suggestions,
why not a new face? maybe talking about the marketplace like the old days? I nominate Casey, everyone here is a friend with him or maybe someone we don't know from the staff members.

This next one is taken from another show but I think it will be nice if it's on expose in the T11 style, and that will be TIPS, for example, cardistry tips from Andrei about practising and doing it for people etc.

What do you think guys? do you agree? and do you have any other suggestions?

Reactions: Gabriel Z.

DominusDolorum

Elite Member
Jul 15, 2013
Canada
I don't believe Khaleel was suggesting that Christen wasn't doing a great job I think he meant that in addition to her segment there could be a new one (or old) with a new (or familiar) face. I think it's a good idea.

Reactions: Khaleel Olaiky

Dean Magic

Elite Member
Jun 13, 2013
Florida
I think expose is still good the way it is (although I would like to see a second person again). However, I think it would be cool if T11 produced some more content for youtube. It should be something seperate from expose, wether it's magic tips videos, weekly marketplace features or whatever else. It could help grow the youtube community which would bring in new T11 members too. :D

RKMagic

Elite Member
May 14, 2011
Atlanta, GA
Might be cool if they could throw in some behind the scenes footage of AGT since Blake is on it. Not sure if that's allowed, or if they have time to vlog it, but it would be pretty neat to see!

Khaleel Olaiky

Elite Member
Aug 31, 2013
I don't believe Khaleel was suggesting that Christen wasn't doing a great job I think he meant that in addition to her segment there could be a new one (or old) with a new (or familiar) face. I think it's a good idea.
THANK YOU, exactly I didn't mean that Christen is not doing a good job.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results