The T Cut - New original flourish (feedback welcome)

Jun 29, 2016
Hello guys and girls! I made a new cardistry move called the t cut. I hope that you enjoy my flourish and don't forget to hit the like button in youtube if you think that the video was worth watching.

FYI this was my first video that I really did put effort in.

May 3, 2016
Well then, your flow is kind of rickety, I'd suggest practicing a lot more, and checking yourself in a mirror until you get it smooth, then make another video with similar cinematography, because that worked pretty well with the flourish. You might also want to develop your flourish more, "My Grain" by punchwater on youtube might give you some inspiration for some tweaks to make it look smoother. Of course, if you couldn't care less about how you look doing cardistry, and your just having fun, that's good too :)

Jun 29, 2016
Well then, your flow is kind of rickety, I'd suggest practicing a lot more, and checking yourself in a mirror until you get it smooth, then make another video with similar cinematography, because that worked pretty well with the flourish. You might also want to develop your flourish more, "My Grain" by punchwater on youtube might give you some inspiration for some tweaks to make it look smoother. Of course, if you couldn't care less about how you look doing cardistry, and your just having fun, that's good too :)
Thanks for the feedback. :)

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results