Las Vegas Magic Experience

Oct 10, 2015
I was recently given a timeshare in Las Vegas. We are planning out a trip for this summer and I thought I would see what everyone suggests to do or see as far as magic goes. Not sure if anyone knows or has been there before, but any suggestions would be awesome. I know there are some main, big name shows going on down there, but I wondered also if anyone knew of any lesser broadcast shows, shops, or sights.

Reactions: Gabriel Z.

Tower of Lunatic Meat

Elite Member
Sep 27, 2014
Texa$, with a dollar sign
Ironically, there's not too many magic shops in Las Vegas.

You have th Denny & Lee magic shop in the outskirts, Houdini Magic HQ--also on the outskirts. You have a couple other Houdini shops on the Strip. But don't buy anything from there because they are overpriced like crazy.

As for shows: Penn &a Teller is always a good bet

Reactions: KyleB10
Oct 10, 2015
Ironically, there's not too many magic shops in Las Vegas.

You have th Denny & Lee magic shop in the outskirts, Houdini Magic HQ--also on the outskirts. You have a couple other Houdini shops on the Strip. But don't buy anything from there because they are overpriced like crazy.

As for shows: Penn &a Teller is always a good bet
thanks for the tips!

CWhite

Elite Member
Jul 22, 2016
The Las Vegas Magic Shop located in the Stratosphere was really good and the prices weren't bad. A smaller shop -same name- in the Grand Bazaar shops at Bally's.
They will give you a tutorial for any trick you buy.
Also decent book collection for sale.
You can also check out Criss Angel's two shops in the Luxor. Jessie Feinburg and Luke Dancy products.
I'm going again the end of March.
Cheers!!

Reactions: KyleB10
Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results