Magic Shoes

Sep 19, 2007
my friend made me a pair of shoes at the incredibly low price of $70 these shoes are inscribed with the king of spades on one shoe and the backing of a card on the other with two built in card revelations these shoes are now part of my act i get incredible reactions with these simple yet elegant accessories if you live in the Los Angeles area and would like a pair of these shoes please contact me at GHOSTJOKER5@gmail.com
:cool:

Attachments

• n517593129_224405_9197.jpg
    n517593129_224405_9197.jpg
    35.1 KB · Views: 162
  • n517593129_224406_499.jpg
    n517593129_224406_499.jpg
    42.1 KB · Views: 146
Aug 31, 2007
Thanks Mr. Happy...

Yay! I can be a clown!.... Who would want these.

Dude, you aren't the nicest of people, huh? The man already said he owns them, so it's obvious that he would want them. And... unlike some people (you?) he probably has the class to make these look good. Good luck with all your lack of happiness! Maybe you should get a puppy.

Dude, you aren't the nicest of people, huh? The man already said he owns them, so it's obvious that he would want them. And... unlike some people (you?) he probably has the class to make these look good. Good luck with all your lack of happiness! Maybe you should get a puppy.

I know, I can't control myself. I feel bad. I think you're right, I should get a puppy... and a pair of those clown shoes.

Aug 31, 2007
That's pretty sweet. I like Shane's idea with the reveal. People would love that. ;)

And to PatrickDonovan: Learn some respect, please. EDIT: I just saw you post. Thanks for apologizing to him.

John :cool:

Aug 31, 2007
That's pretty sweet. I like Shane's idea with the reveal. People would love that. ;)

And to PatrickDonovan: Learn some respect, please. EDIT: I just saw you post. Thanks for apologizing to him.

He wasn't apologizing... read it all the way through. He was just continuing his quest for "manhood" by trying to make people with originality feel inferior.

Aug 31, 2007
Before we actually get back on-topic (;)), I think it's great that we're having a nice, civilized disagreement here, with people giving real apologies. Now, if this had happened somewhere else, then half the forum would have been banned by now. I just wanted to say thank for that.

Okay. Back on topic. ;)

Why you selling it? What medium is that on...acrylic? (I just want to know so it won't wash off)
You know what would be better though? Advertise your friends skill and make magic shoes for other people and maybe using different shoes. (Cause personally.. I'm not so keen into those kinds of shoes)

Awesome work though :)

Sep 1, 2007
Chile

LOL, his apologise was so ironic...
the shoes arent My style, I think (with out offending) that are more suitable for clowns, but the Idea is AWESOME!

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results