Uncut sheets

Jun 11, 2017
Hi Guys,

Way back when I bought an uncut sheet from E. I paid max thinking it would end up saleable. So, does anyone know how that works out? I think I paid 250 for uncut black tigers and see it on the website for (40 bucks???).

So, what's the deal man.

Thanks,

Simsal

Jan 26, 2017
Virginia
Uncut Sheets are normally made for limited decks, and are collector's Items. They wont be very good to sell unless the deck is limited, and the black tiger is not, along with most E decks. That's why most E sheets are being sold for $10 - $30 right now.

My thought to you is, sell it if you want to on ebay, or frame it and hang it up.

shaitani

Elite Member
Jun 4, 2016
There pretty much isn't an explanation. They just said they used to charge hundreds, now they're celebrating the holidays so now it's cheaper.

Basically, they realized not enough people were buying them for $200+, so they dropped the price radically, and they're still not selling. The issue with uncuts is that the demand is low because of how hard they are to store or display. For an uncut to be worth it, it has to be a rare deck like Maaz said, or it has to look really nice on display (Ultimate Deck for example).

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results