P.I.P. is almost here!

Hey guys my new effect P.I.P. (Picture in Picture), is almost complete. P.M. me for details if you haven't already heard of the effect. I have definetly decided to give Theory11 first shot at distribution. Just wanted to give a quick update to you guys.

Thanks for your support!

Shane.

Dec 7, 2007
Sounds cool, Would love to take a look at it. I have a trick ready for distubution also, maybe we can critique each others.

I apologize for not getting back with you guys sooner as you can imagine I've been pretty busy. P.I.P. is a glass effect where you have a spectator choose a card lets say the 2 of spades and you let the spectator feel the card so there is no sign of tampering and you pull a 3 x 3 inch piece of glass from your pocket and let the spectator feel both sides and you rub the glass on the card and slowly and visually start pulling one of the pips off the card into the glass. The spectator then scratches the glass on both side showing the spade has actually gone inside the glass. Then you take another card and transpose the spade onto that card everything is examinable with corrective timing. Now keep in mind the pip actually visually melts its self into the glass. The setup only takes seconds and can easily be made at home. I am working on the amazing gimmick now and field testing just to make sure its perfect and I should be submitting the effect to Theory11 in March. Once again it really looks as amazing as it sounds and I believe you guys will love this effect its fun and gets great reactions I will give you guys updates as time goes by.

Thanks,

Shane.

Last edited by a moderator:
Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results