Wrist flamethrower any idea

Dec 19, 2017
View attachment 3365 View attachment 3366 View attachment 3365 View attachment 3366 View attachment 3367 View attachment 3366 Need help any ideas trying to make a mini hidden flamethrower like Adam Wilber. All I used was a lighter , paperclip, piece of string , any ring, superglu. I'm going to add a hidden button on the wring to electric start the flame so elimates lighting it with a lighter . can only keep palm up with out getting burned . trying to solve . canister is a cheap lighter with the nozzle twisted out . didn't take the stem out . was going to that when I added the ignition . up loading more pictures . another is when the lighter is turned up it spits extra fuel some how ??? Any ideas is greatly appricated

Mar 2, 2016
United States
Follow what TylerScottIllusionist said, however please do be careful when experimenting with your hand flamethrower. I recommend being in an environment that doesn't have easily combustible materials nearby, such as a desk, papers, even your walls. Fire safety is very important! Enjoy!

Jan 26, 2017
Virginia
Be very careful about this. If it's a bic style lighter, you can make a fairly large flame by opening up the casing and going to the "settings dial". Move the dial to the right (to the "high" setting). Then pull the dial straight up. You can then bring it back to the left without changing the setting. Push the dial back down (landing in the "low" setting), and back to the right. You get a much larger flame.

For a better explanation, check out this video, go to 1:40

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results