Water Spouting

Status
Not open for further replies.
Feb 26, 2017
Hello everybody!
So I want to learn how to water spout. I've spent a lot of time researching on the internet how to do it and I did get some info out of what I've found, but I just can't do it. I'm practicing drinking water and then trying to somehow force the water out, but I just can't. I learned that you have to drink A LOT for this to work but never exaggerate (and you shouldn't eat for at least four hours so that your previous meal goes through your stomach). If anybody can describe precisely how to do it or even some tips I would be very grateful!

Here is an example of water spouting:

WitchDocIsIn

Elite Member
Sep 13, 2008
A friend of mine genuinely learned regurgitation from a yogi in southeast asia.

If you don't have a year to wander a foreign country, then I recommend someone like Todd Robbins.

But the thing is this: It's not a trick. It's just a matter of learning how to control the muscles and force whatever is in your stomach up. Note - this isn't good for you to do. It's bad for the throat and teeth.

Reactions: Antonio Diavolo

JPS

Dec 21, 2016
I agree with Christopher and would like to delve further into this.

Water spouting is an incredible investment of time and energy which is not at all represented in David blaines TV special *Which im certain is where you found this*. You're REALLY doing it, its more comparable to sword swallowing or fire eating than magic.

Without a mentor you're looking at months before you're properly able to *essentially* force yourself to vomit, and even then you're going to need to continue to practice this until you can get some distance out of it.

Its also probably very uncomfortable and painful.

While people here are probably familiar with it, i doubt you will ever find anyone who has taken the time to learn something like this

Sep 20, 2016
Honestly, if I could figure out some more in depth instructions on how to do it, then I'd be happy to put in the time. Although I'm sure it will feel terrible, and is probably terrible for you, it opens up a whole new area of magic. Although water spouting itself isn't magic, it could be worked into many routines, and tricks.

WitchDocIsIn

Elite Member
Sep 13, 2008
Find an old school side show artist, or a Yogi. Seriously - this is a yoga exercise. There are three levels - the first is liquids, the second is powders, the third is larger solids. (If I remember correctly)

May 2, 2018
Hello I know the secret of this and I can teach it email me :) btw I was researching for it like for one month and one like 3 months I am upgrading my skills in it
could you please share the secret with me? i've been trying for weeks but haven't figured out how to do it, plz email me [edited by moderator].

Last edited by a moderator:
May 2, 2018
Can some please email me of how to control the muscles of the stomach to force the water back up? i don't know the secret to water spouting like David Blane.
EMAIL - [edited by moderator]

WitchDocIsIn

Elite Member
Sep 13, 2008
I would advise being very cautious in regards to following any instructions from random people online. This stunt could effect your health if done incorrectly.

Reactions: Mattxdfa
May 3, 2018
New Mexico
Keep in mind you can very much DIE by ingesting too much water. As noted above this is a yogic practice that requires years of study.....and even then it can kill you.

Jul 20, 2018
Hello I know the secret of this and I can teach it email me :) btw I was researching for it like for one month and one like 3 months I am upgrading my skills in it

This is somrething I would like to look into and deside if I want to learn as it would help with something I'm working on. I put in time for other skills I've learned. How does one get in contact with you?

Aug 29, 2018
I can legitimately do this, and my mom and siblings thinks it's gross, but for me it is hard to put into words.
What I do is tighten my abdomen and I do something with my throat. I'm not sure how to describe it other than also tightening my Adams apple area in my throat.

Reactions: Jrey851
Nov 5, 2018
I can legitimately do this, and my mom and siblings thinks it's gross, but for me it is hard to put into words.
What I do is tighten my abdomen and I do something with my throat. I'm not sure how to describe it other than also tightening my Adams apple area in my throat.
Hey man I’ll do anything to learn this can you please help and if so here is my email so you can contact me [edited by moderator] please man I’ll do anything just please help me out

Reactions: Bigslim92

RealityOne

Elite Member
Nov 1, 2009
New Jersey
I'm closing this thread because it was started over a year and a half ago.

But I'm also leaving everyone with an admonition: Do not learn dangerous stunts from random people on the internet. As Christopher and Peter (who both know more about this than any other person posting in the thread) this is something that is very dangerous and not something that you should try without qualified, in-person instruction.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results