Wynn's at a very cheap price

Yeah that is true.

Whats strange is last night when I ordered them, the payment came up on my credit card statement like usual.

Today, there is no such payment activity. It is back to what it was before, and there is no activity of me ever buying the cards...

I did email them but I never said I wanted my money back and I am really confused. I DO want my money back, and I guess they did so?

They havn't replied to my first email so I don't know, I guess I'll wait until they do so.

Strange ****.

Nov 15, 2007
i too ordered from the dananddave site only to later find out they sell them else where for a lot less. since they don't ship the wynns decks till Jan. 2nd, i wouldn't see why we shouldn't be able to cancel our order... right?

however, right now i'm trying to waiting to see if dan or dave says anything before i cancel my order. i'm sure theres a good explanation, in my opinion, they have always tried to be fair and honest in the past, i see no reason why it should be any different now...

i too ordered from the dananddave site only to later find out they sell them else where for a lot less. since they don't ship the wynns decks till Jan. 2nd, i wouldn't see why we shouldn't be able to cancel our order... right?

however, right now i'm trying to waiting to see if dan or dave says anything before i cancel my order. i'm sure theres a good explanation, they have always tried to be fair and honest in the past, i see no reason why it should be any different now...
Agreed - we'll wait and see. Dan and Dave have always been honest and fair in the past and I've got respect for them as artists, so I'll give them the benefit of the doubt here and assume that there is some explanation for this.

I'm calmer now :)

Ryan

Sep 1, 2007
Something weird is going on. I just called the gamblersgeneralstore, and i asked them if it was true if kenner came in a bought all the decks. The chick replied with "Where'd you hear that? No no no, I can't tell you anything about that. No no no.' i started icing her a bit, and she replied with "All I can tell you is that the ones that are on the site are avalible now. And, we are expecting a new shipment soon."

can a T11 team member clarify some of this stuff?

Sep 1, 2007
Something weird is going on. I just called the gamblersgeneralstore, and i asked them if it was true if kenner came in a bought all the decks. The chick replied with "Where'd you hear that? No no no, I can't tell you anything about that. No no no.' i started icing her a bit, and she replied with "All I can tell you is that the ones that are on the site are avalible now. And, we are expecting a new shipment soon."

Why should they tell you that? They are most likely not allowed to give you specific information regarding their customers. It's against the law, at least here in Norway.

Sep 1, 2007
Why should they tell you that? They are most likely not allowed to give you specific information regarding their customers. It's against the law, at least here in Norway.

I agree with you. they shouldn't give me that info, I just wanted to hear what they said about the subject. The reason i posted that was because of how weird the lady was acting.

Aug 30, 2007

Nothing weird is going on. Theory11 has the exclusive on the brown Wynn decks. The red and blue Wynn decks have been and will continue to be sold by many retailers online as they are not the same in either feel, finish, or rarity. Kenner obviously did not buy all of the red and blue Wynn decks as there are still tens of thousands of them in existence.

Hope this clears some things up.

Dana

Sep 1, 2007
Nothing weird is going on. Theory11 has the exclusive on the brown Wynn decks. The red and blue Wynn decks have been and will continue to be sold by many retailers online as they are not the same in either feel, finish, or rarity. Kenner obviously did not buy all of the red and blue Wynn decks as there are still tens of thousands of them in existence.

Hope this clears some things up.

Dana

Thanks for the clarification Dana.

Sep 1, 2007
Philadelphia, PA
Not to fan the flames here but I think some of you are going over the deep end on this entire deal with Dan and Dave selling some Blue and Red Wynn decks.

Dan and Dave, as far as I know, are not a wholesaler or warehouse that stocks mountains of decks for retail sale. If I was to guess, and this is purely a guess, they picked up a few cases of the Blue and Red Wynn decks to sell them on their site and make a few bucks. Welcome to the capitalist society folks where everyone is entitled to earn a living buying and selling goods. You found them cheaper elsewhere? Great, good on you, go buy them where you feel your dollars are best spent.

When you buy a car and 2 days later you are driving down the street and see that same exact new car for $2000 less do you drive right back to the dealership where you bought the car and demand your $2000 because someone else was selling it cheaper elsewhere? As a consumer the onus is on you to do your research and shop around before making a purchase. As a seller the onus is on Dan and Dave to sell their goods and make a profit. This isn't some buddy system where they are out looking to do you a favor by giving you items for the same price they paid for something.

Maybe Dan and Dave will lower their prices and cut into their profit margin to make these decks more appealing to buy through them, I have no idea. My only issue is that some of you paint them as some evil monster for not having links to every site out there selling Wynn decks so you could comparatively shop around.

--Jim

When you buy a car and 2 days later you are driving down the street and see that same exact new car for $2000 less do you drive right back to the dealership where you bought the car and demand your $2000 because someone else was selling it cheaper elsewhere? As a consumer the onus is on you to do your research and shop around before making a purchase. As a seller the onus is on Dan and Dave to sell their goods and make a profit. This isn't some buddy system where they are out looking to do you a favor by giving you items for the same price they paid for something.

--Jim

Exactly! Dan and Dave priced the cards at what they knew people would pay, and guess what? People paid! It's supply and demand, no body charges what the product is worth they charge what they can get. I mean the decks are only worth like $2-$3 so anything above that is purely because people know no better. Dan and Dave being a small operation also have to turn a profit more quickly than a bigger store, as well as need to pull a bigger profit to make it all worth while because unlike GGS they only get profit from one deck of cards, not the hundreds of different ones at GGS. As I've said before, if people want to pay the lower price now that they've found it. CANCEL YOUR ORDER, and buy elsewhere. It's not exactly a difficult process.

Nov 17, 2007
Exactly! Dan and Dave priced the cards at what they knew people would pay, and guess what? People paid! It's supply and demand, no body charges what the product is worth they charge what they can get. I mean the decks are only worth like $2-$3 so anything above that is purely because people know no better. Dan and Dave being a small operation also have to turn a profit more quickly than a bigger store, as well as need to pull a bigger profit to make it all worth while because unlike GGS they only get profit from one deck of cards, not the hundreds of different ones at GGS. As I've said before, if people want to pay the lower price now that they've found it. CANCEL YOUR ORDER, and buy elsewhere. It's not exactly a difficult process.

if people want to pay the lower price now that they've found it. CANCEL YOUR ORDER, and buy elsewhere. It's not exactly a difficult process.
Simple simple simple

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results