A Perfomance Story

Sep 2, 2007
Houston, TX
i did a random performance a few weeks ago. it was for about 18 guys and one girl. haha. i started by showing 2 of the guys who werent playing frisbee some stuff. then most of the other guys came over. i was completely blowing them away. one guy screamed when i did the biddle trick. then the girl came over and saw me do a coin trick. everyone after that except for her and 2 other guys left. then i started to do an ambitious card routine. this lasted for about 4 phases. well she hadnt seen the biddle trick so i did it but a little differently because the 2 guys that had seen it were still there. i put her card on top and started to shuffle and said if i shuffle your card into the deck it would make it really hard to find unless i looked at the faces. (it was signed) i cut to their card then proceded to do the biddle trick. next i did a trick where i put it into the deck and took out four cards that were not their card and they saw this. i told them to tell me a # from 1-4. they did and i counted to 3 (the # they said), flipped it over and it was their card. they flipped. then i just casually put it in the deck and did a real flourishy kinda cut then a normal shuffle. i reached down to get my card box, (i had thrown it over my shoulder because right as i was taking my cards out of the clip again to show the girl the magic, a guy goes dang, you have a protector and a pouch and every thing. i said you dont know how much money i have spent doing this stuff then took out the cards and threw the box over my shoulder as if it were nothing. the girl gotta good laugh out of this and then i did that whole routine for her) any ways i reached down and got my box then turned back around and said here, (i then shot her card outa the deck) you can keep it. i started to walk off and as i did i heard one guy on his phone telling a friend what he had just seen!

it was fun

thanks for reading,
robby

BTW sorry for this long post

Sep 1, 2007
Nice story, man! Great job and glad to hear that you're doing so great with your performances.

Keep it up,
Zeus

Sep 1, 2007
Sounds like you handled yourself pretty well and pulled off everything without a hitch. Always good to hear among the horror stories.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results