Two New Moderators : Welcome Aboard

D

Deleted member 2755

Congrats to both of you! I don't even have to bother saying that I hope you enjoy your new positions because I'm sure you will. :D Have fun.

-Doug

Personally, I thought Mitchell Stafiej should have been promoted above anyone after Jack, as I am constantly seeing him making good posts, helping others ,etc...but then again, that's just me...

Good Luck,
Steve
Hey thanks for the compliment, but this is a forum, these guys make great posts and I congratulate them. I think we all should.

I would have to agree.

Congrats!!

Keenan

On the contrary.

CONGRATULATIONS! :)

Mitchell

Sep 4, 2007
As long as the T11 forums here don't end up like the police state of E's forums I'm cool with 2 more Mods.

Mat,

Surely you must know that you never have to visit the Ellusionist forums if the rules bother you. I promise everyone here that I have never gone to his house and forced him to go on to the E forums. You make your own choices.

Yes, we run a tighter ship there, and enforce more rules. This situation was just fine with Mr. Bayme during his reign there. That he chooses to run this forum with more relaxed rules is perfectly fine and dandy...different forum, different rules.

I do get tired of hearing about "police states" and "nazi moderation"...just accept that you can not act like that in just any old place you want to.

Thanks,

RJ

The dark angel congrats you deserve it. Rebel ace we've had our problems in the past I hope we can work them out if not then no loss of sleep on my part but congrats. I support you guys on your accomplishments. Im shocked and surprised and glad at the same time I don't know how much more I could stand it with only one moderator.:D

Keep it real guys later.

Congratulations.

I admit I didnt read the posts in page 2 and 3.. so I dont know if it has been said already. Congrats on your new positions.. hope you all keep monitoring the forums, do your jobs dilligently, and of course.. do not abuse the power of the mod :)

The dark angel congrats you deserve it. Rebel ace we've had our problems in the past I hope we can work them out if not then no loss of sleep on my part but congrats. I support you guys on your accomplishments. Im shocked and surprised and glad at the same time I don't know how much more I could stand it with only one moderator.:D

Keep it real guys later.

Congratulations.

We've had problems :confused:. I don't remember arguing with you at all, I think your a great member and contributor. I don't remember what I said but, I think your a great guy.

So, hopefully that means problem solved, since I don't have any issue with you, your very kind and you even helped me out when I asked about your effect Ransom and you posted a very helpful reply.

Once again thank you all for the wonderful comments,
-RA69

We've had problems :confused:. I don't remember arguing with you at all, I think your a great member and contributor. I don't remember what I said but, I think your a great guy.

So, hopefully that means problem solved, since I don't have any issue with you, your very kind and you even helped me out when I asked about your effect Ransom and you posted a very helpful reply.

Once again thank you all for the wonderful comments,
-RA69

I appreciate that Rebelace and I feel the same way. Both you guys are well deserving of your titles and I look forward to growing with you guys in this art.

Peace!:D

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results