Magic Trick Game

Sep 2, 2007
Mathieu bioch is actually ine of the consultants for this game (at least the french version...)

Dec 4, 2007
www.thrallmind.com
There were a lot of magicians getting mad at this when it was first released. However, it is just some basic stuff you can learn for free by visiting any library. As you learn new tricks, you go and perform them in the game. It's just an attempt to jump on the "Magic is Cool" bandwagon, in my opinion :p

-ThrallMind

This game is actually pretty damn fun. I don't have it, but i've played it and it's pretty awesome. It doesn't reveal any big time effects, it just teaches a few simple tricks that our Uncle Charlie did back in the day. It's a pretty cool game.

Anthony Bass

Dec 7, 2007
my friend got this for his birthday its an alright game its comes with a nintendo deck a really small one at that but it has a secret in the deck and the game is just a bunch of performances you cant perform on person without setting it up or pressing buttons which isnt ideal for magic because theyll think its the computers doing everything so its really childish but if you want go for it i guess

Jan 3, 2008
Without even looking, I can tell that "game" is Master of Illusion for the Nintendo DS. *Clicks on Link* Yup. ^_^ Now, that game is pretty cool, but is more geared for an easy beginner, like someone who is just starting the whole magic thing or wants to start it. It even comes with a deck of cards. But it's still pretty fun.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results