High quality playing card scans?

Sep 2, 2007
hey everyone. I was wondering. where may I get some high quality playing card scans? (clubs and spades only please...unless they are the guardian red)

Sep 2, 2007
I'm making some Gaff cards. right now they are pretty simple. but I'd like some more impossible stuff. (I.E.: 5 pips on a fourha;f cards etc.)

right now I have four pipped 5 of diamonds, two blank cards, come cards for an ultamate onte (with two blanks and a two) and a faded ace of clubs.

Sep 1, 2007
I do! I do!

I have a lot.

like faces and no pip faces and a lot of backs and stuff.

Shootm e a PM or seomthing

Cool man, i would like to know how you can make them!

If your looking to make gaff cards I recommend buying Adobe Photoshop. There's numerous types that do different things and have a variety of price ranges so, do your homework on it.

In the meantime a great free photoshop that will do the job for making gaff cards is Paint.net. First photoshop I ever used, and there's numerous tutorials on their forums which should help.

Also, good luck with your gaff cards. I had a few designs laying around but, I forgot to back them up and they were deleted when my computer was cleaned out.

-RA69

Nov 6, 2007
Do you just print them on paper then? Or is there some special stuff you have to purchase? I know how to split cards but I just think paper would look horrible.

Mar 15, 2008
Do you just print them on paper then? Or is there some special stuff you have to purchase? I know how to split cards but I just think paper would look horrible.
well when i actually do this... heres what i do:
1. use a pencil eraser to rub off the gloss from the area that you are putting the extra pip on. (we'll use the example of putting an extra spade on the 4 of spades).
2. then i just get on microsoft word or something and size up a spade so that its the same as on a card. I then print that onto a sheet of paper.
3. Then i tape the card to the paper, with the spot i want the extra spade to be printed on right over where the spade printed the first time.
4. Then i stick it in the printer and the card goes through.

This will bend the card, naturally, i mean its going through a printer what do you expect, but i have yet to find a better way to do this. if anyone knows of one feel free to pm me.

P.S. if you dont use an eraser over the spot of the card where your gonna print on, it will come out looking terrible, because the ink cant be printed very well on the gloss of the card.

May 10, 2008
I have a full set of 52 scans at my blog site as well as a free extensive guide on making custom gaff cards. PM me for a direct link or just click on my signature an pillage through the blog.

Last edited by a moderator:
Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results