Fanning Powder - And how do you apply it?

Jan 31, 2008
Link doesn't work, it sais page not found

Brian

I fixed it, sorry about that :p.

Also my fellow foo's.... Bone says you shouldn't use fanning powder, you obviously agree with since he been doing (fine I'll say it just this one time) cardistry for a while, however Jerry has been doing XCM, cardistry (whatever the hell you want to call it) longer than Bone has been around on this sweet earth (I'm not sure how old Bone is but Jerry's been doing his stuff for over 25 years) and he recommends fanning powder, so who is right? Whoever you think. If fanning powder doesn't work for you, fine, if it does, cool, but don't let this small thing start arguments and insults and being biased about others, seriously. Here's my take on Fanning powder http://www.elusionist.com/forums/showpost.php?p=717226&postcount=7
But you don't need to ague about what I'm saying, I'm not telling you to use it, I'm just saying what I think and why it might help. But don't take my word for it, try some for yourself, it's cheap, and from what I've heard it can help moves like arm-spread turnovers, giant-fan twirls, airials, holding cards together, helping with springs, it could also prob'ly help holding cards together when doing sybils and multi-packet cuts. So yeh whatev, make up your mind about fanning powder, not other minds :D

Aug 31, 2007
I'm not from UK sorry....

Any sorry for double post.

I nearly pissed my pants of laughing! I'm not from the UK. It's a website, you don't have to be British just if the site ends in ".co.uk"! Did you even try the link?

And, XB recommends using fanning powder. So, I guess that means that it's a bad idea for you.

May 24, 2008
I only use it for old decks that dont handle well..it sort of keeps them alive, but i dont do it with new decks.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results