Prophet - Thanks

TomIsaacson

theory11 artist
I just wanted to thank everyone for all kind words regarding Prophet! All the positive feedback and comments really mean a lot to me. I put a lot of time and effort into this project and I'm glad to see it all pay off.

Also, to answer a question that I keep getting: No, we didn't use any film editing to enhance the trailer footage, what you see is exactly what you get! Anyone that has seen this in person will tell you the same, but I was flattered to hear some of you thought it looked that good! If you have any questions or thoughts on it I will do my best to answer.

In Magic,

-TI-

Sep 6, 2007
Estonia
Yes Tom, this trick is worth the cost of it.
I bought it .. and i was amazed.
How basic and SIMPLE move this is.
DVD would have been 10/10 if you would have teached the making of the gimmic a little slower.
But it's still 10/10 :d.

Dec 17, 2007
Melbourne, Australia
Hey, Tom.

Congratulations on a great effect. I was debating with myself if I should get it or Extreme Burn, but it's quality over quantity and I prefer the look of Prophet so well done in that sense.

I hope to see more of your stuff coming soon.. *cough* card through window *cough* :p

- Jake.

D

Deleted member 2755

what you see is exactly what you get!

This confirms Tom is really Criss Angel.....

Jokes aside, Prophet looks really great! I don't plan on getting this right away, however, in a few weeks I will most likely pick it up.

-Doug

Sep 1, 2007
Philadelphia, PA
Tom,

Prophet looks great man and everyone I have shown the trailer to has been blown away at how magical it really does look. I am going to pick this up on Monday and hopefully be ready to perform it this coming weekend. Great release imo, not too much hype and just letting the effect speak for itself through the demo video. Nice work by all involved.

--Jim

Nov 17, 2007
I haven't bought Prophet yet (YET is the key-word. =P) but it looks amazing. I've never seen such a clean and visually stunning bill change in my life. I love how little cover it needs. Truly one of the greatest pieces of magic on the market today. T11 does it again!

Oh, and I'd quickly like to thank the T11 crew for not hyping this up too much. I think they overdid Control and saw that people (myself included) didn't like it. Thanx for listening to our thought and taking them to heart. =)

Sep 1, 2007
I just finished watching it, and all I can say is, HOLY CRAP!!!!! Theory11, you've done it again! I can't wait to see whats next!

JoeCarr

Banned
Jan 6, 2008
Manchester
MS paint... :D i found a programme that could make your face into a bill, then edited it in paint, and finished it up a bit in MS Photoedit0r, could of been a lot better... :(

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results