Loops

Oct 28, 2007
i would say yigal mieska, i have never tried it before but it works for pros so yeah, but what ever you do don't get pet 2.0 it sucks the million dollar knot is great but the tread suck a**

i would say yigal mieska, i have never tried it before but it works for pros so yeah, but what ever you do don't get pet 2.0 it sucks the million dollar knot is great but the tread suck a**

Yigal Mesika's Loops are great, yes. Definately buy these if you are new to IT work and would like to learn the theories and mechanics.

For the record, PET 2.0 is a fantasic IT if you know what you are doing. It's SUPER thin and can break easier than LOOPS but they are INVISIBLE in all senses. I have never been caught with a PET LOOP. Mesika's thread is another story.

Caveat Emptor: BE VERY CAREFUL WITH ANY AND ALL I.T.! They will break at a blink of an eye if handled incorrectly.

My preference though is Yigal's thread only because of the reliability. The best thread for worker's. But, PET 2.0 is the most INVISIBLE but is weak in strength.

(For the record, I can't say anything about Infinity Thread only because I have not used it. I someone else would churp in on that, the information would be appreciated.)

Cheers,

Mitch.Conroy

Last edited by a moderator:
Nov 4, 2007
Does Mesika sell just the thread? I'm not looking to buy a pack of loops, im looking to buy elastic thread with which to tie loops.

D

Deleted member 2755

I have never bought a pack of loops in my life. They are expensive especially if you are first starting. Buy the Million Dollar Knot which will come with PET 2.0 (which as people said above is EXTREMELY thin, but breaks way to easily). If you like it, then go pick up Infinity Thread. Learn how to strip thread. (PM me for help on that) and tie your own loops with that. You will have the strongest thread on the market and the best knot to tie it with. Using the search bar you can also find my review of Infinity Thread. I've been thinking about making a tutorial on how to strip thread because I get asked quite often. If a few people request it, then I'll put up a tutorial. It's very easy once you know how.

-Doug

Sep 1, 2007
Canada Eh?
I've been experimenting on the size of the loops for different effects and uses. But I've never bought a regular pack of Mesika's Loops. I was just wondering what size the 'standard' loop is in circumference. Thanks.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results