Awesome use of Prophet today

Jan 4, 2008
Hey,

I just wanted to share something that happened to me and my friends while i was using Prophet. We were at Burger King and I performed Prophet to one of the workers and she FLIPPED out and i ended up showing everyone who worked there including the manager. We got 4 FREE Whoppers, fries and drinks. Pretty sweet. Just shows you how much a magic trick like Prophet can impact people to ummmm... give you free food....? awesome.

Aug 31, 2007
Hey,

I just wanted to share something that happened to me and my friends while i was using Prophet. We were at Burger King and I performed Prophet to one of the workers and she FLIPPED out and i ended up showing everyone who worked there including the manager. We got 4 FREE Whoppers, fries and drinks. Pretty sweet. Just shows you how much a magic trick like Prophet can impact people to ummmm... give you free food....? awesome.

Mm..... Whoppers.

Nice Job dude though! But, will it work at In N Out?

Jan 4, 2008
Alot

I really hope it will work at In-N-Out and i showed it like 4 times. Never got caught. Who doesnt like free food

Hey,

Nice use of an effect. I am thinking of purchasing this one, although I don't know if it will fit in my routine.

Jan 4, 2008
your routine

Prophet can fit into a lot of routines or like i do, make a different routine just for this. Prophet is such a strong effect once presented well, it can be used for many things.

j.bayme

ceo / theory11
Team member
Jul 23, 2007
New York City
Very cool. Tom, I agree that you should thereby be entitled to receive at least one french fry from s7venD.

Keep up the performances-- would have been awesome to see it on video too. Love seeing performance videos, especially with a reaction like this one.

D

Deleted member 2755

I find it kind of ironic.
You magically MAKE money, but you don't SPEND it.
Instead they GIVE you FREE food.

That's the way things work. ;)

Well that is awesome. Congratulations on the free food. :) Next you should do Criss Angel's levitation.:rolleyes: Magic for free food... THAT is the true spirit of magic!

-Doug

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results