HELP : Need a Deck Switch

Hey guys...

I made this awesome ender to a ACR, but it involves a deck switch. I don't know how to switch a deck in the context of a Ambitious Card Routine. There is no reasone to put a deck in my pocket...

Any tips or methods on how I can swap out a deck, without being to suss about it?

Thanks In Advance

SOH

Sep 1, 2007
Generation Extreme teaches a good deck switch in the showoff routine.

I don't think you should buy it just for that, but there are other things you can see in it too.

Dec 28, 2007
Finland
Daryl's ACR involves a half deck switch. It's on his DVD "Ambitious Card".

Card College covers deck switches very well. In fact, Card College covers almost everything about sleight of hand card magic really well. Buy it, and you have a solution for that and many problems in future.

Yea got Daryls video and Gen. Extreme and Card College .. gone through all of them ... but i forgot to explain my effect....

A Dissapearing deck.

I got a gimmick in my switch deck... so thats why i need a reson to put cards buck in the box and somehow switch it too for my other deck+box

use a deck shell. its a very easy way to do it. the switch itself draws little attention as long as you can misdirect. trust me. if you want to get a deck shell i recomend getting blizzard. the trick is great and it comes with a shell

Aug 31, 2007
Yea got Daryls video and Gen. Extreme and Card College .. gone through all of them ... but i forgot to explain my effect....

A Dissapearing deck.

I got a gimmick in my switch deck... so thats why i need a reson to put cards buck in the box and somehow switch it too for my other deck+box

you could use a top it, michael ammar finishes his ACR with a deck vanish.

here is the vid(wait til the end):

http://youtube.com/watch?v=wXykLaZDjxM

hope this helps =)

a deck shell is very simmilar to a coin shell in that it houses another object. the deck shell is basicaly a piece of metal that looks like a card box however the bottom is cut out and it is expanded so i fits nice and easy. there is a deck shell dvd on penguinmagic.com but i dont think it comes with the shell

Sep 1, 2007
Leicester, UK
www.youtube.com
Hey, if you're still interested I have a deck switch that requires no sleeves, no jacket, no pocket, no topit, no gimmicks, no gaffs, no pulleys, no weights or anything that you would probably expect a deck switch to involve.

I'll not lie, it's ballsy and you have to think of a decent reason for it but I have done it and it has worked... There's no explanation.

PM me if you'd like to know. :)

- Sean

Apr 1, 2008
i would however do it more simple and openly

i would have a DL, let the spectator hold the card
put cards in cardcase, reach in your pockets for a rubber band
swich the two decks in reaching for the band

let them push it into the case w switched deck, put rubber band around, make it rise to the top,
and viola

idea from daryl to hold the card, and from jay sankey for the rubber band

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results