Jeff McBride :: Art of Card Manipulation V. 2

Mar 4, 2008
Fan productions were somthing i had been wanting to get into for a while now and this was the perfict dvd to get.

The menu was nothing special but it had some special features ( pics)
7/10

the tricks and ideas
there was a wide amount of stuff and fortunitly jeff talks about which cards are good and how to break in a normal deck also. becides that there is a whole bunch of productions and fans taught at a good pace, even if you dont catch it the first time you can go back. this also has some ideas on how to present so your not turned the wrong way.
9.9/10 ( dosent teach enough on the giant fan)

Jeff
jeff looked kinda funny, but he always does so not a big complaint
2/3 lol

i love this dvd and its a great thing for magicians who have just started card production or thoes who have been doing it for years

Also when i got this i got a minipulators deck and its nice once you powder it up(fanning powder) its very easy to do stuff with because its 10x thiner than a norm deck Very nice but at a hefty 15 $

overall
9/10

Juggling balls
The look
nice just like normal
8/10

The smell
o my god they stink
just like cigeretts
0/10

the feel
nice 3 inch so no problems here
9/10

overall 7/10 (their called profesional juggling balls) dont buy b4 smelling

would love to see juggling stuff (also need tutorial on how to juggle 4 or some tricks with 4

Oct 8, 2007
So if I want to learn card productions and the like, which I do want to learn, I'd go for Vol. 2? What else is in Vol. 2?

Also, how different in content are the other volumes? I don't have any of these volumes but I am interested.

Oct 27, 2007
Eastern Seaboard, USA
Vol. 1 covers a fairly wide range of techniques, fans, cuts, productions and a few color changes, spreads

Vol. 2 covers a good range as well, but goes into the "behind the scenes", card prep, clips, aquitments, etc. Still some good productions and fan variations

Vol. 3 Alot of productions in this volume, a cut or three as well

Some day I'll get the DVD's, I have the VHS set from back when it was released...also the world class manipulation is a decent set, though you don't see too much thimble and ball work anymore, but you can take the techniques and apply them elsewhere...

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results