The Wire

Dec 17, 2007
Canada
Before anyone gets ticked off I'm not talking about the section I'm talking about Wiregrams. I was thinking of buying some but are the worth it. Here are some questions i have do they change fast, what kind of reactions do they get, is it easy to bend back,do they break easily, are people suspicious of you taking out a random piece of wire, and finally is it worth the price tag. I have a trick sharpie and love so do you guys think i should pick up a Wiregrams? Thanks in advance for the help.

-Magicman93

Personally I think not. From my viewpoint, you could just take two pieces of wire (one already made) and swap them out. Also, if you just burned a piece of wire, wouldn't it get hot, so why would you pick it up immediately? :)

Sep 1, 2007
Wiregrams are very cool and in my opinion, very much worth the money. They should last you forever if you take care of them. The idea of switching wires out as sky_lark suggested won't even come close to what you can do with a wiregram. You can visually watch a straight piece of wire morph into a selected card.

As far as people being suspicious, I wondered that too. Why would you have a random piece of wire on you? That can easily be overcome by good scripting and patter.

If you do card work, I would recommend wiregrams. I guarantee you and your spectators will love the reveal.

Good luck!

Sep 1, 2007
Beirut Lebanon
Wire grams use the heat energy to change shap. THey just get warm, not hot.

They dont break easily. Hell, the can last a life time.

They might be better than switching since you can see it visibly bend if you apply heat with a lighter or something.

Sep 1, 2007
They look cool but i would like to do it at a restaurant if i get a clear glass full of hot water would the change look cool?

That works just fine, if it is coffee or something it is pretty cool. A bit of a warning though: people may not be too fond of you sticking wire on their beverages. :D

Juan

Apr 6, 2008
texas
they are really good. fun to play with. they wouldnt break by just bending them but just dont twist them. when you bring them out(in a trick) you can bend them into a different revelation then morph it into the other.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results