T.c.t.c.s.a.

Sep 1, 2007
What do you think of this flourish on the System? Is it a nice one to learn? Easy, difficult?

Oct 16, 2007
I like it. It's like a warm-up for Pandora, plus it's uber fun to do every now-and-then. It has a flashy look to it when done with style and speed since a deck is suddenly broken into 3 packets, spun and a spin closer. The spin at the end is a bit knacky but it's not like a little practice hurt anybody ;). I had a lot of fun doing this cut, even though learning it had me dropping cards over and over again, but once I got it down it was like..."WOOHOO! now what :confused: ... Pandora!"

Sep 2, 2007
London
Just for the acronym junkies, the first phase of Pandora is a cut called TCTEESA (The Cut That Everyone Else Sucks At).

Sep 1, 2007
Orange, CA
kevhonline.net
Just for the acronym junkies, the first phase of Pandora is a cut called TCTEESA (The Cut That Everyone Else Sucks At).

Fun fact - when this first phase originally showed up in the Cheater's Cheater edition of Spring Jam, no one really knew the real name so they all called it 'TCTCSA Superior'. I thought that was kind of lame, so in jest I jokingly called it 'The Cut That Everyone Else Sucks At' on the dananddave forums... seems like the name's caught on quite nicely.

-Kev, The Virts

Fun fact - when this first phase originally showed up in the Cheater's Cheater edition of Spring Jam, no one really knew the real name so they all called it 'TCTCSA Superior'. I thought that was kind of lame, so in jest I jokingly called it 'The Cut That Everyone Else Sucks At' on the dananddave forums... seems like the name's caught on quite nicely.

-Kev, The Virts

Jordan calls it "Superior TCTCSA."
:D

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results